Looking for ways to grow your business internationally?
We know advisers are always looking for ways to grow and even future-proof their business. We offer a true value proposition to drive short-term income, long-term capital value and a professional career. This is achieved by putting client and adviser needs at the forefront of everything we do.
It is in our interests to work hard to make your life easier – we can offer you a paperless ‘back office’, run by a dedicated and enthusiastic central team. We can provide leading training and intellectual property. We can help you build valuable relationships with professional connections and we can supply you with a ready-made exit strategy.
Winner of numerous industry Best Practice Adviser and Finance Awards with a very extensive client base and multiple licences in various jurisdictions.
With this kind of quality back-up in place, you’ll have more time to spend with your clients, offering them a more responsive service. You can concentrate more on advice (and less on administration), provide better-tailored solutions, and give your clients more opportunities to choose from. The additional time you can devote to your clients means more satisfaction for them – and you.
- Ambitious UK Level 4+ qualified candidates
- Experience in financial services
- Attention to detail
- Hard-working and motivated individuals
- Confidence and strong interpersonal skills
- Successful and target-driven individuals
- The ability to earn substantially in the UAE
- Dedicated training from qualified and experienced professionals
- A structured career path
- Fantastic back office support
- Generous uncapped commission-only package
- Applicants must have a minimum of 2 years’ industry experience
- Proven ability to network independently and generate sales opportunities
- Strong ability to work as an effective team member
- Confident self-starter
- Ability to work under pressure
- Formal presentation skills
- Excellent written, numeracy, and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
Strong work ethic, be self-sufficient and able to work both independently and in a team
Minimum UK level 4 qualified candidates
Other (language, work visa/permit, etc.):
- English first language
- Residence visa to live and work in Dubai
Only UK level 4+ qualified candidates with existing financial services industry experience will be considered for this role.