Our client is one of the fastest-growing financial services companies in Africa.
The company has grown from 7 to 145 people and secured US$ 200 m under management in the past 24 months.
Signal Recruitment has been commissioned to recruit high calibre Financial Services professionals for their new offices in East Africa.
- Broad age profile 28 – 40
- Existing offshore financial advisory, insurance, banking and/or asset management experience
- Financial Services qualifications would be preferred
- Track record and experience in financial services – able to demonstrate that you have been successful in this role/industry
Commission structure is uncapped, and offers tiered levels of commission based on production and qualifications (minimum levels for each tier). Movement between tiers calculated monthly after the first 12 months.
Multiple levels of training:
- Intensive induction training programme
- Ongoing 12-week induction programme under mentorship of leadership group
- Weekly training and product/industry updates
- Access to the Development Programme* (upon acceptance of application to the programme)
- Access to global brands and product providers and related award winning solutions for clients
*Developed by my clients’ Business Development team and resourced both internally and externally for delivery and content. There are self-study as well as facilitated components to this programme.
Annual Company Conference:
Multi-day annual event aimed at organizational and personal development
Company Awards Ceremony:
Where the client acknowledge and honours the company's top achievers and performers
- Experience in financial services
- Attention to detail
- Hard-working and motivated individuals
- Confidence and strong interpersonal skills
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Successful and target-driven individuals
- Strong work ethic
- Be self-sufficient and able to work both independently and in a team
Graduate with a finance-related degree/qualification that has been successfully completed. The successful candidate would need to be able to meet the relevant criteria to proceed with their CFP qualification.
Other (language, work visa/permit, etc.):
English first language. This position is ideally suited to native East Africans, although exceptional candidates outside the region might also be considered.
Secondary Level Certificate
Only candidates with five years’ experience at senior level in the financial services industry will be considered for this role.