Our client is one of the oldest brokerages in Singapore (license number 13).
Working in Singapore is a rewarding experience. As an Investment Adviser with a Singapore-based company, you will be exposed to an environment that enables you to develop your clients’ wealth and to build your client base by establishing long-term relationships with individuals.
You will be responsible for providing financial guidance to individuals regarding investment strategies and insurance coverage.
The company provides an extremely competitive, rewards-based package, full office and administration support, regular ongoing training and further career opportunities.
Our client's advisers generally earn above industry-average income as a result of the level of support and training they receive.
They are also determinedly “boutique”. If advisers value autonomy rather than micro-management, they would do well with this particular client.
- Experienced offshore consultants with a minimum of 3+ years working with international clients
- Already working in Singapore and MAS authorized to give financial advice in Singapore
- Financial Services qualifications highly desirable
- Track record and experience in financial services – able to demonstrate that you have been successful in this role/industry
- A typical first-year income is in excess of $150,000 although many earn over $300,000
- Dedicated training from qualified and experienced professionals
- Proven ability to generate sales opportunities in a mature professional manner with a focus on a referral-driven approach
- Strong ability to work both autonomously and as an effective team member
- Evidence of being a self-starter
- Proven experience in customer relationship management
- Strong understanding of market trends, products and industry knowledge
- Strong organisation and planning ability
- Problem-solving and strategic thinking
- Persuasiveness, adaptability and innovation
- Formal presentation skills
- Excellent written, numeracy and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Dynamics
Strong work ethic; be self-sufficient and able to work both independently and in a team
- Minimum third level degree
- Business-level English essential, with additional languages desirable
- Full MAS licence to operate as an IFA in Singapore
- MBA or equivalent desirable
Other (language, work visa/permit, etc.):
English first language. Assistance with obtaining residence permit in Singapore
Only candidates with the above-mentioned criteria (MAS license, degree, etc.) and with existing financial services industry experience will be considered for this role.