Our client is one of the fastest-growing financial services companies in Africa.
Over the past 24 months, the company has grown from 7 to 145 people and has secured US$ 200 m under management.
Signal Recruitment has been commissioned to recruit qualified, experienced and exceptional financial advisers for the company’s offices in Cape Town, Johannesburg and in KZN.
- Broad age profile 28 – 40
- Ideally, already has a CFP or is on a career/study path towards CFP certification
- Regulatory exams have preferably been completed
- Track record and experience in financial services – able to demonstrate that you have been successful in this role/industry.
Commission structure is uncapped, and offers tiered levels of commission, based on production and qualifications (minimum levels for each tier). Movement between tiers calculated monthly after first 12 months.
Multiple levels of training:
- Intensive induction training programme
- Ongoing 12-week induction programme under mentorship of leadership group
- Weekly training and product/industry updates
- Access to their Development Programme* (upon acceptance of application to the programme)
- Access to global brands and product providers and related award-winning solutions for clients
*Developed by our clients’ Business Development team and resourced both internally and externally for delivery and content. There are self-study as well as facilitated components to this programme.
Annual Company Conference:
Multi-day annual event aimed at organizational and personal development
Company Awards Ceremony:
Where the company acknowledges and honours top achievers and performers
- Experience in financial services
- Attention to detail
- Hard-working and motivated individuals
- Confidence and strong interpersonal skills
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Successful and target-driven individuals
Strong work ethic, be self-sufficient and able to work both independently and in a team
Graduate with a finance-related degree/qualification that has been successfully completed. The candidate would need to be able to meet the criteria to proceed with their CFP qualification (NQF 6 or 7).
Other (language, work visa/permit, etc.):
English first language.
Secondary Level Certificate
Only candidates with five years’ experience at senior level in the financial services industry will be considered for this role.