Our client is an established British-owned and -run IFA firm headquartered in China, in South Africa and the Philippines. The company operates throughout Asia and Africa to meet the demand for its specialised services.
Signal Recruitment has been commissioned to recruit experienced offshore financial services professionals for our client’s South African offices.
- Experienced offshore consultants with a minimum of 3+ years working with international clients (expat clients)
- Ideally based in SA or in Africa; however, our client will also consider applicants outside of this region
- Ideally, you will have a book of clients to bring along, although this is not essential
- Signing package for consultants with existing clients
- Up to a 75% share of initial advice fees, plus residual fees on AUM
- Share scheme participation - at Senior Partner level
- Investor Buyout scheme when retiring from the business
- Qualified leads and appointments
- Experience in financial services
- Attention to detail
- Hard-working and motivated individuals
- Confidence, and strong interpersonal skills
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Success and target-driven individuals
- Strong work ethic
- Be self-sufficient and able to work both independently and in a team
Regional FSA or other international financial services qualification is desirable but not essential.
Other (language, work visa/permit, etc.):
English first language. This position is ideally suited to South Africa citizens, although exceptional candidates outside the region might also be considered.
Only candidates with existing international offshore financial services industry experience will be considered for this role.