Our client, who has an established office in Uganda, is a premier financial services provider to individuals and businesses specializing in the offshore market place. The company operates in East Africa and in the Middle East, with expansion plans in the advanced stages.
With CMA licensing in Uganda, they are now looking to maximize the opportunity that Uganda offers for offshore and onshore financial services.
The primary focus of their already well-established team of Financial Advisers is firmly in new business generation. The company provides in-house training, support and extensive marketing campaigns.
Their advisers specialize in ensuring that their clients and their families are adequately protected and that their financial future is well planned and secured. This requires an ability to identify a client need and to be able to advise a suitable solution from a full range of financial solutions.
The company’s credo is that all who work with and for them should be professional, sales-driven, ethical and fun to work with.
- Aged between 25 – 55
- Existing offshore financial advisory, insurance, banking and/or asset management experience
- Financial Services qualifications preferred, but not essential
- Be highly organized
- Be very motivated
- Have a flawless work ethic
- Have a proven ability to excel beyond targets and deadlines
- The ability to earn 50k+ GBP p.a. in your first year
- Dedicated training from qualified and experienced professionals
- Paperless back office and Adviser Management system
- Please note that this job is uncapped commission only. Only high achievers need apply.
- Experience in financial services i.e. sales, insurance, banking or asset management
- Attention to detail
- Hard-working and motivated individuals
- Confidence and strong interpersonal skills
- A flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Successful and target-driven individuals
Strong work ethic; be self-sufficient and able to work both independently and in a team.
Financial Services qualifications a plus, but not essential.
Other (language, work visa/permit, etc.):
- English first language
- Residence visa to live and work in Uganda
Secondary Level Certificate or equivalent. Only candidates with existing financial services industry experience will be considered for this role.