Our client in South America is looking for exceptional telesales people.
These are people who have previously worked in client-facing and in telesales and/or in appointment-making roles.
Outstanding, clear articulate communication skills, both verbal and written, are the most important attributes of the successful candidates.
The ideal candidate would need to be very self-assured and confident, especially when it comes to telephone communications.
You will be working alongside a team of appointed Financial Advisers and your main job will be to help them to secure qualified appointments (meetings) through extensive networking and area-based client research.
Ideal Candidate should:
- Be highly organized
- Be very motivated with a can-do attitude
- Have lots of energy
- Be very friendly with a vivacious, outgoing personality
- Have a flawless work ethic
- Have a proven ability to excel beyond targets and deadlines – which is essential to becoming successful in this role
The role also includes:
- Promoting the services provided by our client
- Developing potential business with clients
- Providing general administrative support
Our client will provide you with comprehensive training which will allow you to excel within your role as a financial coordinator.
- You are currently in a telesales or client-facing role: 1 year's experience
- You have a crisp, clear and articulate Western-style phone manner: 1 year's experience
- You speak in a clear English accent with preferably no other discernible accent
- Strong work ethic
- Be self-sufficient and able to work to both independently and in a team
High school or equivalent
Other (language, work visa/permit, etc.):
- English first language
- Assistance with obtaining residence permit on location
Only candidates with existing experience in telesales or a client-facing sales role (1+ year's experience) will be considered for this role.