TERMS & CONDITIONS
Conditions of Business:
- These Terms and Conditions are entered between Signal Recruitment (“the Recruiting Agency”) and the Recruiter (“our Client”) which term shall include all subsidiary and associated companies, firms and associations) seeking to engage an applicant or permanent candidate.
- All introductions and/or interviews conducted via the Recruiting Agency as well as Applicant’s details are confidential in nature. Last mentioned will only be furnished to our Client provided that the information at hand is kept confidential and will not be disclosed to any third party without the Applicant’s written consent.
- The Agency will not make any introduction and/or supply the client with any information regarding any Applicant unless the following details are provided:
- the personal and corporate identity and the nature of its business
- the position the Client is seeking to fill, together with a summary of the job description
- details of the experience and qualifications required by the Applicant
- Remuneration and benefits to be offered
- The Agency endeavours to ensure the suitability of any Applicant introduced to our Client. However, the Agency shall not be responsible for taking up any references (including any confirmation of any professional or academic qualifications) provided by any Applicant.
Furthermore, the Client will be responsible for obtaining work and or other permits / necessary visas, for the arrangement of medical examinations and/or investigations into the medical history of any Applicant, and satisfy any medical and other requirements or qualifications required by law.
- The Agency shall not be liable for any loss, damage costs, expenses or delay, whether direct or indirect arising from the introduction and/or supplying of any Applicant’s information. In particular without limitation to the foregoing the Agency shall not be liable for any such loss, damages costs, expenses or delay arising from or in any way connected with:-
- failure of an Applicant to meet the Client's requirements
- any act and/or omission of an Applicant whether wilful, negligent, fraudulent, dishonest and/or otherwise.
- against any claims made by all third parties arising directly and/ or indirectly from the introduction and/or interview
- The Client is responsible for assessing the suitability of any Applicant and for engaging with the applicant as well as following up any reference supplied.
- The Client is responsible for ensuring that it holds any necessary licences, permits and consents for the position in question.
- The Client is responsible for ensuring that any Applicant supplied by the Agency has the necessary qualifications, licences, capability, integrity and suitability for the purpose for which they are required
- The Agency does not warrant the ability of any Applicant.
- No variation of these Terms and Conditions is valid or binding unless prior approval is requested by the Managing Director.
By using this website you agree that we may store your personal information.
Your personal information will not be sold or disclosed to any third party without your permission. Furthermore, your personal information will be stored electronically on our premises. We will endeavour to keep the personal information concerning you up to date and accurate. If at any time you wish to update the information provided or have your information removed from our data. Kindly email or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Copyright is strictly reserved and may not be amended in any way, without the express and written consent of the Managing Director.